1. Acknowledgment and Acceptance of Terms
2. Information We Collect and How We Use It
Revitalize Me Now collects certain information from and about its users in three ways: directly from our Web Server logs, the user, and with Cookies.
- Web Server Logs. When you visit our website, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include:
- Your Internet protocol address.
- The kind of browser or computer you use.
- The number of links you click within the site.
- The state or country from which you accessed the site.
- The date and time of your visit.
- The name of your Internet service provider.
- The Web page you linked to our site from.
- The pages you viewed on the site.
Personal Information Users
Visitors to our website may be permitted to register for certain services such as a newsletter. When you register, we will request some personal information such as name, address, email, telephone number, and other relevant information. We may also collect information that is not personally identifiable to provide you with tailored content and ads.
If you are purchasing a product or service, we will request financial information. Any financial information we collect is used only to bill you for the products and services you purchased. If you purchase by credit card, this information may be forwarded to your credit card provider.
3. Use of Web Beacons or GIF files
Revitalize Me Now’s web pages may contain electronic images known as Web beacons – sometimes also called single-pixel gifs – that allow Revitalize Me Now to count users who have visited those pages and to deliver co-branded services. Revitalize Me Now may include Web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon.
4. Sharing of Information
Revitalize Me Now does not sell, rent, or lease its customer lists to third parties. Revitalize Me Now may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your personal information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party.
5. Compliance with Google AdSense
In compliance with Google AdSense Terms of Service, we give you notice that we may be advertising through Google AdSense and thus adhere to the following points:
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visits to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of personalized advertising by visiting Ads Settings.
6. Security of your Personal Information
Revitalize Me Now secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal data. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
7. Children Under Thirteen
Revitalize Me Now is committed to protecting the privacy of children. Our website and services are not intended for children under the age of thirteen. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen without obtaining parental consent.
8. Data Retention
We will retain your personal information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
9. External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third-party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
10. GDPR Compliance
For users within the European Union, we adhere to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requirements. If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal data, as permitted by applicable law, you can do so at any time by contacting us.
11. California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of Revitalize Me Now who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to [Insert Email Address].
12. EEA and Swiss Individuals
Revitalize Me Now adheres to the principles of the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Frameworks if and to the extent to which Revitalize Me Now transfers personal data from the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland to the United States.
If at any point in time Revitalize Me Now decides to make use of any personally identifiable information on file, in a manner vastly different from that which was stated when this information was initially collected, the user or users shall be promptly notified by email. Users at that time shall have the option as to whether to permit the use of their information in this separate manner.
14. Contacting Us